ISO 9001:2008 Certification
ISO 9001:2008 Certification
Product Code : CDG 21
Brand Name : CDG CERTIFICATION LTD.
Backed by dedicated team of professionals, we are engaged in providing ISO 9001 Certification service located at Delhi, Mumbai, West Bangal. The offered service is widely required in the market for distinguishing their enterprises from others in terms of quality. Based on quality-related management principles, this service is well known to improve the reliability of firms and their services & products. Moreover, we provide these ISO 9001 Certification service can be availed from us at a nominal price range.Features:
- Ensure cover all the obligatory procedures
- Rendered in an efficient and professional manner
- Our professionals are well versed with latest requirements and regulations
Chief advantages of ISO 22000 certification:
- System management
- Crucial programming
- HACCP principles
- Implement the Hazard Control System across the supply chain
- Phase in the responsibility, transparency and accountability
- Consistently optimize and improve systems for making this effective
- Put in the globally accredited processes in the business
- Assure stakeholders & suppliers of hazard control
- Being focused to striking challenges
- Urge for assuming effective approach to the safety of food
- Motivate the workforce through appreciating for good work
- Excellent control over the internal process and reducing the risk
- Reduction of terrible risk to food
- Smooth production
- Improved transparency
- Positive impact on customers
- Growing demand for safe & healthful food has encouraged numerous companies to set up both food quality control and safety management systems, based on HACCP (Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Point). In 2001, ISO has developed auditing standards that further stipulates HACCPs role in food safety management systems and progressed to the formation of ISO 22000.
- The ISO 22000 standard seeks to elaborate the food safety management requirements for companies which are proposed to fulfill and exceed food safety regulations throughout the world. The standard covers all the consumer and market requirement. It facilitates and expedite the processes without compromising on Quality or Safety Management Systems.
- ISO 22000 puts forward desired safety standard that is accredited across the world. Through integrating varied principles, methodologies and applications, ISO 22000 is simple to understand, implement and apply. That makes this directive more effective and and influential as an efficient tool than other combinations of national standards
- ISO 22000 simplifies and determines the requirements for a food safety management system that fuses well-recognized important factors to assure the food safety along the food chain, up to the point of final consumption:
- Offer effective communication, internationally recognized and implemented across the supply chain
- Conformity to HACCP norms Hazard Analysis, figure out Critical Control Points (CCPs), Establish Critical Links, Monitor CCPs, initiate Corrective Action, keeping of Record and its Verification.
- Correspond to the voluntary and indispensable standards.
- Form the structure in line with ISO 9001:2000.
- System management & process control