OHSAS 18001 Certification Services
OHSAS 18001 Certification Services
Product Code : CDG 03
Brand Name : CDG CERTIFICATION LTD.
Located at Janakpuri, New Delhi, India, we have been engrossed in rendering Wellness At Work Programs Certification to our clients. This certification ensures good health and safety of workers in an organization. Our adroit team of professionals manage all the documentations related work and after checking provides with QHSAS 18001 certification. Our valuable clients can avail this Wellness At Work Programs Certification Service from us at rock bottom rates.
Occupational Health and Safety Management - is an internationally applied Standard for occupational health and safety management systems. It exists to help all kinds of organizations put in place demonstrably sound occupational health and safety performance. It is a widely recognized and popular occupational health and safety management system. It helps to "Reduce workplace hazards and boost employee morale". The main purpose of this Management System is to eliminate or minimize operational risks and hazards. It helps you to create the best possible working conditions in your organization â and helps you to meet industry, customer requirements as well as regulatory and contractual requirements.
What Are The Benefits Of BS OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health And Safety Management?
- It helps create the best possible working conditions across your organization.
- OHSAS framework helps you to identify hazards and put in place controls to manage them,
- It reduces workplace accidents and illness to cut related costs and downtime.
- It also engages and motivates staff with better, safer working conditions
- Helps demonstrate compliance to customers and suppliers.
- It ensures compliance with Legal and Regulatory requirements as well.
- It improves the business opportunity as well as leads to continual improvement of the organization.
Certification Requirements For OHSAS
To comply with OHSAS 18001 health and safety certification an Organisation must have the following policies, procedures and protocols
- OHSAS 18001 System Manual
- Occupational Health and Policy
- Hazard identification, risk assessment and control measure procedure(s)
- Health and Safety Legal and other requirements procedure
- Health and Safety Objectives and programmes
- Adequate resources to maintain the Safety Management System
- Communication, participation, documentation and record procedures
- Safety Legislation Compliance and Internal audit procedures
- Safety operational control and emergency procedures
- Health and Safety performance monitoring
- OHSAS 18001 non conformity, corrective and preventative action
- OHSAS 18001 Management Review
Certification Process For OHSAS
The OHSAS 18001 certification process involves a two stage certification process.
- Stage 1 OHSAS 18001 (Document review and to see the prepadness of the organization for Stage-2 Audit)
- Stage 2 OHSAS 18001 (Certification Assessment)
- Review of Audit Report & Certification decision
- Award of Certification
An OHSAS 18001 certificate validity is for 3 years and a company needs to undergo surveillance visit audits every Year to maintain their OHSAS 18001 certification.
CDG is a leading OHSAS 18001 certification company of India
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India